Friday, June 22, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What do you keep a stock pile of? Not much... I don't think. Steve might have a different answer. I do like to buy things BEFORE they run out..I bought make-up a month ago and I'm still squeezing stuff out of my old one! I would hate to waste the little that is left!
And maybe clothes. I don't have a lot of clothes, but I do have a lot of clothese that I never wear and just can't seem to get rid of. After this kid, none of them might fit anyway!

2. If Ben & Jerry asked you to invent an ice cream, what would it be? I wouldn't need to invent a new ice cream, but I would love to be a taste-tester for them! I'm not creative enough to come up with something new, but I eat enough ice cream to know if it would sell! Why can't I find that job?

3. How do you blow off steam? Eat or cry...are there other options? I probably could work out or something, oh well, maybe I'll try that method next year.

4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home...no kids, no hubby, just you? I need a pedicure badly, and need to get one within the next 8 days before vacation starts!!
5. When you were 16, what was your curfew in the summertime? My guess is midnight but I really don't remember. I don't remember being one of those kids that was out every night during the summer anyway! I was a good kid!



No comments:

Post a Comment