Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to the two most important men in my life! My wonderful Daddy and my amazing husband! I love you both so much! Thank you for everything you do for me and our families!

We took the day and had brunch at Mullet's downtown. Great place, good food and a nice view of the river and downtown DSM. It was a steamy summer day, but there was a nice breeze that helped!

Cousins and sometimes BFF's!
Then we headed over to the Iowa Cubs game, a popular Fathers day choice for ALOT of families. We got the cheap seats and the kids got to enjoy the waterfall fountain to keep cool. Steve's brother Matt andhis youngest son Gavin came and met us for the game too. The Cubbies pulled off the win after a long losing streak!
A rare family picture!

 Daddy and his three girls

 and his favorite girl!
After the game we headed to my parents house to do some practicing on our family talent for the upcoming family reunion and family talent show! Once we got home, we were all worn out and Steve took a nice father day nap starting at 7 pm!
It's Monday night at 9:15 and I just got home from work at 8. A nice 12 hour day for me! We have our mandatory overtime this week so just going with the flow. I told Presley tonight that daddy was going to take her to gymnastics tomorrow night b/c mommy has to work late again. I said 'BOO' and she said 'BOO HISS...mommy always goes to work'. That made me feel bad and our overtime is really just starting! Oh well, maternity leave is just around the corner and we'll be tired of each other then!

No comments:

Post a Comment