Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baby Girl!!!

We had our ultrasound today! She measured everything and things looked good, normal and healthy! She said she wasn't able to tell what the sex was b/c the baby was curled up into such a tight, little ball....so we tried getting her to move, I turned on my side....anything to see between those legs! LOL!
Finally we did! And we have baby girl #2!! Of course, I had tears...it's just one of those moments!
Presley went with us, she didn't fully understand, she was more interested in watching the ultrasound tech and my tummy. She recognized the baby's foot but other than that she didn't really care....which we expected. She was concerned that I got an 'owie' from the doctor, after they pricked my finger!

We are super happy! Most people think having one boy and one girl is the way 'it should be', but I've got two sisters that I wouldn't trade for the world (on most days). Steve isn't disappointed either, he's used to a house full of girls with my family! He did say that if we ever tried for a third kid that it couldn't be another girl! ha!
Plus there are more girl names that I like than boy name and I want to use a middle name from my side of the family since P's middle name Grace is from Steve's side and there are NO good boy names to use for middle names from my side. (no offense Lester, Donald, Yale, Herman, Eugene!)
Sorry Sam and Janelle, someone else will have to benefit from your baby boy clothes!

Here is me at 19 weeks, already up 15 pounds from January...up about 10 pounds from my first doctors appointment.  I'm eating anything and everything I can! This baby might come out made of sugar!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats! I can't tell you've been eating anything and everything! You look great!

    ReplyDelete