Sunday, May 27, 2012

Five Question Sunday

1. Are you a napper? Um.....yes please! I have no problem taking naps, I don't get to that often and many times end up feeling more tired and crappy when I wake up.

2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated? My favorite would've been psychology and sociology. I love figuring out how people think and what makes people tick.
My most hated, science or art. Chemistry? Labs? No thanks! Being creative, drawing...not me!

3. Did you have the something old, new, borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they? It is bad that I honestly can't remember?! It will be 5 years in September and I'm pretty sure that I did....but neither one of us has any idea on what they would be! That is kind of sad!

4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer? We had tickets to Adventureland and we used those this weekend. Other than that, get the house done and move in!

5. Ice cream or Popsicles? Ice Cream, hands down! Especially during the summer, it is one of my addictions! I would say 5 nights a week I have ice cream (after P goes to bed), usually mint chocolate chip!


No comments:

Post a Comment