Sunday, May 13, 2012

So.....

As I mentioned in my last post the week was just a little too much for me. It just seems like every day it was something more and it seems that my brain has been leaving me a little too often. (example : $3000 vs $300 for the doctors bill) Presley is a totally different kid at home than she is when we are out and about. The apartment is obviously not her favorite place to be.
After two days with too much mommy time, Thursday daddy decided to take P outside to play. I followed them with the camera.

P taking a break from kick ball by sittin on the ball!

 Another fantastic shot of the rattail
Friday I got a call from my mom about 10:30, Boston had hand, foot and mouth disease. Great, I wanted to get P out of there so she didn't catch anything (normally people have to pick up their SICK kids from daycare)! I left work about noon and went to go pick her up and then we headed to a park. It was the perfect afternoon!
Once Steve got home we walked up the El Mariachi restaurant for dinner, which was good (it would've been better with a margarita!), then I headed up to Miss Kitty's for Locks B Gone 3! Another brave soul shaving their head! Unfortunately, for Matt (the brave soul) his niece passed away that night and the event didn't happen. It was so sad to think about!

Saturday Steve and Presley headed to Creston for a fundraising event for his step-sister Emily who has cancer...leaving me with about 5 hours to myself! I did a lot of reading, went shopping for chubby pregnant girl clothes and enjoyed the mall by myself! They got home about 3 and we then hung out, ate dinner and then went and drove by our land. We got to meet the neighbors on the north side of us. They have 3 kids and one on the way, due October 26th! Then we headed to Prairie Meadows to enjoy the night! Presley loves it and it is another good, cheap way to get her out of the house and enjoying the nice weather.
Of course, she didn't get to sleep until about 10 pm, which was fine since she slept until 9:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment