Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

We decided we were going to have a family picnic at Thomas Mitchell Park for Mothers Day, the same place we did 3 years ago. Once Presley got up, she just wasn't normal. Her face was bright read and she felt HOT! We gave her some meds and left for the park in hopes that she would be fine.
We ate and fed the geese...the kids threw rocks in the water
 Steve and Presley flew kites (when the wind cooperated).
 We went for a hike up the Devote trail (my dad's moms maiden name was Devote).
And Boston was cute, as always.
 and then Presley started to NOT feel good again. She just sat there, so sad.
We got home and she was miserable! She hardly ate all day, she was burning up and she was just so sad...she even passed up mac and cheese for dinner! There was lots of cuddling with mommy and daddy. She watched a movie and I read some more of my book. As much as I don't want Presley to be sick, it was the one day in the last year I haven't had to listen to her whine or be mean to me!

 Ga and Presley 3 years ago on Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment