Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bossy

Presley calls Boston, Bossy....but she is the bossy one in this relationship. My parents and Holly took off for Colorado Thursday morning to go to my cousins highschool graduation party so April was going to watch P for us both Thursday and Friday. Of course, Thursday morning Presley still had her spots from her hand, foot and mouth so we really didn't want to expose any other kids to her. Steve and I decided to each take a half day and watch Presley and Boston (since they had shared their germs already we thought we should just keep the germs in the family). Sam brought Boston over in the morning and I watched them, took them to the park (which ended up with a 3 year old, a 21 month old, 2 baby dolls and a pair of flip flops that all wanted to be carried back home) and fed them lunch.
See how sick and sad they look. :)
They play pretty good together as long as Boston always does what P wants him to....otherwise, she'll sit on him. (or scream, push, pull, or grab him)
Steve came home at noon and I left for work while he took over for nap time.
We are lucky that Samantha decided to stay home on Friday so that was she was able to watch P for us since April had a family emergency and wasn't able to. Thanks again Sam!
Friday night we headed over to Chris and Colleen's for dinner! It was so nice, we haven't seen them and chatted in so long! It was Colleens birthday so we had dinner and cake! Presley finally started warming up after a good long hour of being her shy-self and began to play with Bridget and Conor (though she was a little scared of Conor, he is almost 2 and is a crazy little man! But oh,  SO adorable!)

We got up Saturday morning and headed to the Cystic Fibrosis walk!  We showed up just as they were starting to walk, I felt bad that we got there late but the kids enjoyed the playground while everyone was walking. It was a little windy but overall the weather was great for it! And I got to see my friend Andrea who I haven't seen since January!

Then Samantha and I had tickets to take B and P to Sesame Street Live at Wells Fargo Arena while Steve went to his other nephews highschool graduation open house in Creston. The kids were excited about seeing Elmo. I wasn't really sure how P would do, but I would say she was 75% good. I agreed to get her popcorn so she was happy....however the salt from the popcorn started hurting her chapped lips and some how that was my fault. So off and on during the show she was cry and hit me and grab my mouth or hands when I told her to drink some water. They both seemed to like the show and with two 45 minute halves it was just long enough to hold their attention but not bore them.
Tomorrow we need to get ready for another busy week, I've already agreed to work at least a 10 hour day on Monday but I figure I might as well get in my overtime during the week so we can enjoy the 3 day weekend to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment