Saturday, May 12, 2012

Five Question Friday (which I almost forgot, thanks for the reminder Lyndsi!)

1. What advice would you give a couple getting married? Don't get married before the age of 25. Most of the people I know who did get married young, are divorced. And don't be in a hurry to have kids.

2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be? Boys are dumb!

3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.) All of the above including a nice, cold adult beverage.

4. What did you (or your wife) crave most while pregnant? With P it was orange juice and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Though I never made Steve go get me anything b/c I HAD to have it, I'm not sure I even believe cravings can be that intense....but heck, some prego people crave eating dirt, so what do I know.

5. Who is your favorite TV mom? Why? If I say Roseanne is that wrong? She was honest, funny, sarcastic and her husband and kids were the same way. They worked hard, they struggled financially, they liked to eat and their kids weren't perfect! Maybe I liked the whole family, not just Roseanne!

No comments:

Post a Comment