Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Yada, yada, yada

- I finished another book! These Things Hidden, based in a small Iowa town. It was a great, easy, suspenseful book. Shocking ending!
- The thing I'm going to love about our new house, that I love about the apartment...that our house didn't have, is the open kitchen. I feel that I keep the kitchen cleaner b/c I'm still a part of the action in the family room.
- I feel anxious, unorganized and overwhelmed. The apartment isn't organized, we have papers everywhere. There is probably some unpaid bill sitting in the bottom of a pile somewhere, along with Presley preschool papers that I forgot about. The last form and payment was due May 4th and of course, I got an email on May 8th reminding me about it! Damn it!
- I got a letter from my doctor about my insurance, I read it yesterday and flipped out. We have to pay $3000 in the next 3 months. Emotional pregnant woman breakdown **insert here**. So today I came home and re-read the whole thing, hoping it said they were going to GIVE me $3000 instead! Well, I was wrong, we have to pay 10% of $3000....$300. Whew, I can handle that.
- This whole time I thought we were flying into a different airport in Houston for our trip in July. Good thing I haven't booked a rental car yet since I would've done it from the wrong airport! How did I not realize that? Oh well, just a longer car ride for us to the beachhouse.
- I need a haircut badly, it's been 5 months and my dark roots are making a come back. I think I'm going to leave my BFF Josie at Bella Salon and go back to my friend Jeff at Sunny Salon. It will cost half as much and I'm all about saving money these days and I think now that I have the 'style' that I like, he should be able to mimick it.

No comments:

Post a Comment