Friday, May 4, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What did you wear to prom? Include a picture if possible. Oh prom. My senior year. We only had senior prom at our highschool b/c it was a bigger school and I went with my boyfriend Adam and our whole group of friends. I wore a long, form fitting bright red sparkly dress. I think Samantha ending up wearing this dress to her prom too. I still have it and I will not be putting it on again. On a side note, Holly went to my prom b/c her boyfriend was in my class. I was so mad b/c that was MY prom, why should she get to go to MY prom?

2. Would you rather be on the biggest loser or a food eating challenge? Hmmm...depends on the food for the eating challenge! Donuts, I'm in! Hotdogs, I'm out!

3. Fave refreshing summer drink? Margaritas please!! This year I guess I'll stick to raspberry lemonade.

4. What was your first car, and what did you call it? The first car I bought was 1991 Chevy Corsica, I don't think I called it anything. My next car was my purple Sebring convertible, I named her Elvira b/c it was sexy and mysterious. I'm a dork, ok?

5. What's one thing your child or spouse does that sends you over the edge? With P, it is either when she continually does something we have asked her not to do. If she hits me a couple time and we tell her one more time and she gets a time out...she will either do it and then throw a fit when she gets a timeout? (hello, we warned you!) or she'll look at me with a sly grin and lightly tap me. Or when she wants to be carried ALL the time. As I said before, I don't mind doing it every now and then since I know my time is limited due to baby #2 and the fact that she is just getting too heavy!
With Steve, I have little pet peeves but nothing that sends me over the edge. Sometimes he thinks he is trying to be funny, but he is really being mean...or when he shaves and there are little chin hairs all over the bathroom counter! GROSS!



No comments:

Post a Comment