Thursday, May 17, 2012

More blah

- Presley saw one of those motorized scooters that handicap people sometimes ride around and said to Steve 'when I big, I want that kind!'. So I guess that is the upgrade for her pink big wheel?
- Boston calls me Tata. He's kind of cute!
- I'm about 90% in my regular clothes, but loving my new maternity capris and work pants...so by the end of the month it could be 90% maternity clothes. So I'll pull those suckers up to my boobs and embrace the elastic
- I'm occasionally feeling Baby G, mostly kicking my insides about once or twice a day. I can't wait for Steve and even Presley to feel it.
- At work, 2 more people have quit! Big corporations worry and focus on the weirdest things and don't seem to worry about the fact they have had 7 people quit on a team of 50 in the last 6 weeks! That is a big deal...... answering my phone with the 'script' they have given us (that will be monitored by a team of people that will call around and see if we answer the phone correctly) is NOT a big deal! (and the fact that they pay people to do that seems like a waste of time and money, but what do I know?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment