Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Random

- Not having cable, I am reading a lot and playing too much words with friends. Steve has been watching reruns of The Office on whatever channel, I don't like that show. I work in an office and I just don't like the show.
- I had my doctors appt today, waiting for 10 minutes in the waiting room and another 10 minutes in my room to see the doctor for 2 minutes...if that. I gained about 1.5 pounds and the heart beat was 150. That's it. A nice, quick, boring appt...I'll take it, hopefully they are all this simple. My next appt is May 30th at 8:30 am (yes Janelle, I changed it after our discussion!), we'll have our ultrasound then! We can see this little thing and hopefully know if we'll have a boy or girl on our hands. We are taking Presley with us, I think it will be good to help her understand a little more. We'll see.
Otherwise, I'm feeling good! Nothing weird, no complaints from me.
- We paid the down payment for our new house! They can have a hole in the ground in 2 weeks and I'm aiming for September 1st as a move in date! Fingers crossed. We locked our loan and bought our washer and dryer (so we can start paying it off!) and things are moving along!
- I love American Idol, I love Phillip Phillips and I do not like the Jessica girl on there. I wish she would get kicked off.
- I think we have figured out that a must for this spring and summer is getting Presley out of this apartment! She has been a bear at home the past couple days but good if we go somewhere or if we are outside. She must feel couped up in this place.
- Good news, our April restaurant and fast food spending went down from March! We are heading the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment