Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dancing Queen

We headed down to Creston Saturday afternoon for Nick and Sarah's wedding reception. I was slightly worried about P with all the people but she did great! She was still shy but she surprised me.  She was a dancing machine! Once the music started she was out there moving and grooving. I was out of breath and wanting to leave the dance floor wayyyy before she was.

She loved twirling in her dress, jumping up and down like a crazy girl and even did some line dances with me! She had so much fun! She was still awake and going strong until almost 11 pm.

We shared a king-size bed at the hotel, which would've been fine if Presley wouldn't have decided to sleep on my side of the bed. She was kicking me all night long. She slept until almost 9 am which was very nice for us! We got home about 11:30 and did nothing all day long! Watched a movie, Steve ran a couple errands, did some laundry and then Steve made an awesome dinner of chicken noodles over mashed potatoes, perfect for this rainy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment