Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Random

- We had our radon mitigation system installed, I can breathe safer now....for 2 more weeks.
- I have to be done worrying about money, it will all work out. We just need to get thru the next 4 months so I can destress...you know, and then have a baby 2 months later. But whatever, it will all work out.
- My goal to NOT eat out as often is working, our 12 months average is $462 just for restaurants (not fast food or grocercies). February we were at $322, March $383......of course, now April will be a different story since we'll be moving and we won't have a grill at the apartment....so we'll see.
- Presley's stuttering got better for a couple of weeks and now it is getting so bad again! I'm not talking like wh-wh-what.....it's more like, wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-what? I hoping it's just a subconscious stress induced stutter, with the packing and moving and baby stuff. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment