Friday, April 27, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Do you make your kids finish all the food on their plates? No, Presley usually does a pretty good job. We make her at least try everything. I figure if she doesn't want to eat and she gets hungry...she'll learn to eat what is on her plate.

2. Do you give an allowance? I think she is too little to understand the concept of money. She knows she likes money and has a piggy bank and likes to take our change and put it in her purse. Maybe eventually.

3. Do you actually park your car in the garage? During the winter....YES! And most of the time in the summer, it's easier to have 2 cars in the garage and Steve's work truck in the driveway. Now we have no garage.

4. What is one food you will NEVER cook? I don't cook most foods, not b/c I won't EVER cook them but b/c I hate cooking and Steve loves it. If I do cook, he is always leary of what I'm messing up.

5. Do you have anything exciting planned for the summer? Really? Do I need to hash this out? Besides living in an apartment, building a new house, working a lot, we have two weeks of vacation planned in July, growing a baby and then all the other fun things we like to do. This whole summer appears to be very exciting for us!

1 comment:

  1. Growing a baby... sounds like you have it in a pot on the window sill.
    Instead of "growing a baby" it should be "trying to be the fat sister so Holly can feel skinny."
    Yup. I like that better. :-)

    ReplyDelete