Friday, April 6, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house? Going over to other peoples houses. I don't really like the responsibility of hosting. Maybe in our new house, with more open room I'll like it more, we'll see.

2. Favorite Bible verse and why? I wouldn't know. Shame on me for being a terrible Catholic!

3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one? New Kids On The Block when I was probably about 12 years old. And yes, I have seen them twice since then. Both times in the last 4 years. Don't judge teenage Jessica.
The most recent I think was the Zac Brown Band with Steve, Jason and Christie. I'm dying to see Pink, Aerosmith or Lady Gaga though!

4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done? Probably teaching my 16 year old daughter to drive. Or refusing to let her drive b/c she is grounded. Teenage girls just give me shivers. Yuck.

5. What's your favorite Easter treat? Hands down, no question about it...Cadbury Eggs. I love them, my personal best in one Easter season was 34 Cadbury Eggs. Again, don't judge teenage Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment