Friday, April 20, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back? I have been trying to buy the cheaper brands of certain items (except peanut butter, I have to buy JIF and it is expensive!) and cut back on the crap food that I like to buy. Occasionally, I try to use coupons but I'm not very good at remembering and most of the time it is cheaper to buy the generic brands than it is to buy the name brands with coupons!

2. What are the top 3 things on your "bucket list"?
Have healthy baby #2
Take the family to Disney world
Get my student loans paid off
(see my Life List for addt'l goals!)

3. Would you rather give up AC or heat? AC easily, I hate being cold. Most of the year I wear sweatpants and socks to bed. I usually always take a jacket with me anywhere b/c I know I'll probably be cold, even if it is 75 degrees.

4. What's your favorite cocktail?? I love a good margarita....1200 calories later, no biggie. Oh, a nice, cold margarita, yummy. I want one now.

5. What was your first job & how old were you? I started at Target when I was 16 years old, (so I'm not counting babysitting as my first job b/c it was non-taxable income. Goodness, do I sound like an underwriter?) I worked there for almost 6 years, thru highschool and college until I moved back to DSM and started at Von Maur. Ah the retail life!

No comments:

Post a Comment