Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Random

- I finished another book....the third book in the Hunger Games series, Mockingjay. Another great book, it was a little slow going at first and the ending didn't go the way I expected but I'm really sad the series is over....now what will I read? I'm so glad I inspired my friend Amy to read this too, she loves it!
- Selling a house costs too much money. We didn't make what we had hoped to, but whatever....the papers are signed, it's done, we have the check and on to the next step in this adventure.
- We went to VanDee's ice cream shop tonight! It's only two blocks and a fairly quick walk, it's really not good for it to be so close to us!
- Steve and I are starting our overtime season, we'll be fighting and planning for the nights that we have get to work late! We are thinking of the money at this point, lots going on in the next 6 months that require a penny or two.
- We have the wedding reception for Nick and Sarah back in Creston this weekend (the ones who got married in the Dominican), it should be interesting to see how Presley reacts to all of it. There will be alot of people, alot of people who know us and alot of people who have never seen her. The interaction might be a little much for her but I think after an hour (or two) she'll loosen up. She might be the only 3 year old up past 10 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment