Thursday, April 12, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Who mows your grass? Steve, honestly I wouldn't know how to start the lawn mower. Sad huh? My dad tried to introduce us to these 'boy' chores, but it just didn't catch on with me! Thanks for trying dad!

2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us!)? No, but I have always wanted one. Maybe in the new house. As you probably already know, I love pictures so I have so many to choose from.

3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!) I love books about motherhood, they make me feel and realize that I'm not the only one out there that thinks or feels like I do. I like the humorous books that make me feel normal for wanting to get away sometimes or not understanding why people have more then one kid! I still haven't forgotten the first 6 months with Presley, but I'm trying to get over it so that doesn't freak me out with this baby. One stress at a time.

4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year? I don't think so. Sometimes my eyes get itchy but I don't know if that is just the issues with my contacts, or if I have issues with my contacts b/c of allergies.

5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry? Mac and cheese and hot dogs or scrambled eggs and toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment