Friday, April 6, 2012

News

- My sister Holly has a boyfriend, she thinks that word is 'dirty'. So I keep saying it to her to make her squirm. Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend!
- My sister Samantha got a new job! More normal hours, weekends off. I'm happy for my mom in this situation, she now gets her weekends off too!
- My dad bought a new truck, you know how boys are with their toys.
- My mom finally met the neighbors that live behind them....they have lived there 25 years and she just met them! Isn't that funny!
- May 30th we will have our ultrasound. Hopefully this baby will cooperate in letting us getting to figure out what sex we are dealing with here! Presley had her hands between her legs and we weren't able to tell with our first ultrasound. I appreciate the people that can until the baby is born, I just like my surprise early. Either way, it's still a surprise!
- I finished the second Hunger Games book, Catching Fire. Also very good, for anyone who is looking for good books to read I highly suggest them! They are so good!
- I was going to watch Dateline tonight since Steve isn't home, but I got sucked into the movie Enchanted instead....never meant for that to happen. Guess it is time to get some mint chocolate chip ice cream, my kindle and go cuddle up in bed and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment