Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Own it!

Well Friday started off with my mom patting my 'baby bump', I explained to her that it was just my fat stomach and not the baby, but thanks!
So I was a wearing a slightly tighter shirt than I have been and it must have accentuated my stomach after a meeting my friend Amy said I was going to have quite the stomach with this one, and 2 other people had to ask around to see if I was prego or just getting fat before they said anything to me and my sister Sam called me fatty!  So in one day, 4 people noticed the stomach I have going on. Lovely, so I decided I just need to own it. I need to stick it out and make it more noticeable....which will work until someone asks me how far along I am and I tell them 14 weeks and see the shock on their face thinking I was going to say 25 weeks.
I took a picture of my belly but it was such a bad picture that I decided it wasn't necessary
But anyway, I'm owning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment