Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sunday Funday

Sunday was actually not that fun. We got up and went to the Grimes Walmart, we realized it is probably the closest one to us and really isn't that far away! Steve is slowly taking me out of the city! Ahhhh!!
Presley needed to go potty, so we walked to the front of the store. She cried and screamed the whole way b/c she didn't want to walk....she wanted me to carry her! Well, I refused, dragging her to the bathroom...then she didn't even go (more frustration pouring out of me). She cried the whole time and then screamed at me (yes, I was THAT mother at Walmart!), Steve located us at the front of the store by following her screams. At that point, I was over it. I gave myself a time out and went walking off by myself to get away. Once Presley and I pulled ourselves together, we continued our lovely Walmart Sunday.
Steve spent the afternoon getting some more stuff out of the house and P and I did a lot of nothing at home. I was exhausted from the whole weekend. Steve got home and took P for a long walk, while this girl took a 2 hour nap! Why is it that mom is taking a nap but the 3 year old isn't?!

Last night I picked P up from my moms and made the last trip to the house. Presley looked more confused since everything was gone and empty but she loved running around the wide open spaces. It makes me sad that she doesn't understand...but I have to realize that she won't remember either.
We signed our closing papers today and the buyer signs tomorrow at 3, then we will officially be NON-homeowners!

No comments:

Post a Comment