Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunday and Monday Funday

Sunday we did our usual weekend shopping and ate a quick lunch at Applebees and then headed to Indianola to hang out with some friends! It has been too long since we have seen that group of friends! Lots of food, drinks and kids! Of course, Presley took a couple hours to warm up, most of these kids she had never met but she did pretty good after a while. Presley didn't get to bed until almost 10 which worked out good since we didn't get up until 9:30 this morning. (I'm going to enjoy it while we can!)
Today we didn't do much, I felt like we should've got out of the house and enjoyed the weather a little more but I think we were all too tired after spending 2 whole days in the sun being busy.
We went to my parents house this evening to hang out, grill out and practice our family talent for my family reunion this year in Texas! (No worries, I'm sure there will be pictures to come!)

And now back to work tomorrow! Boo. We have a busy week ahead of us already with both Steve and I having to work overtime and we have our ultrasound Wednesday morning. Hoping for a healthy baby and if we can find out the sex, that would be a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment