Monday, May 27, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away

So Sunday was just gloomy...again. I got up with Piper at 7:15 while Steve slept in. Piper fell asleep about 9:15 in my arms, and I thought for a brief moment of going to lay her down in her crib. I changed my mind. We laid on the couch and slept. I know these moments are rare and I thought I should take advantage of it while I can! We slept and cuddled for about an hour. My parents dropped Presley off a little before noon and we hung out for a couple hours before getting ready to head to Indianola for a grill out, get together with our friends Eric and Megan. The amount of kids at this party was crazy! There were 7 little girls, Presley was the oldest and 4 boys. Both girls did so good playing and hanging out without too much 'stranger danger' issues! It was too bad the weather wasn't nicer to give them all more time to play outside!
Today I had plans to see The Great Gatsby with my friend Colleen. It was good, it was different with the way they filmed it and things but I love Leo! I got home about 2:30 and Steve headed to the grocery store. We decided to have my parents over for dinner, so while Steve got dinner ready we hung outside because the sun FINALLY decided to come out!
She insists on having each hand painted a different color.
Me and my girls
Piper in her other AC/DC onesie, b/c all good babies have 2 of them (not sure why)!
So cool.
Dinner with my parents was very nice, Steve did a great job, Presley was very good and Piper was a little whiny b/c she was tired due to her missing one nap today. Thank you mom and dad for coming over! The weather turned out to be beautiful! So at least we got a couple hours of sunshine over this 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment