Monday, May 6, 2013

Day off!

Since my parents were out of town today, we didn't have daycare for Piper and since Steve stayed home on Friday it was my turn! Which definitely worked for me since the weather was perfect today!
Steve took Presley to Aprils in the morning, I originally had a lunch date and then was going to pick her up from there a little early but my lunch date got cancelled and Piper woke up (but not until 8!) with a super runny nose! UGH! I felt so sorry for her , she was gagging on her snot. I have sucked her nose more today than I have in the last 7 months! Piper took an awesome 2.5 hour nap from 10:30 to a little after 1! I got laundry and cleaning done. I sat on the deck and read my book. It was perfect!
Once Piper woke up and had a bottle we went for a short walk and then headed to Target. We picked P up from Aprils about 3:30 and headed home for some outdoor play time!
Even Layla came down to play, she is adorable but bossy....so I think she is good for P to play with!
Miss Piper just isn't feeling good. She was still happy but took a nap from 5:30 to 6:30 which is not good timing for parents who would like to have her in bed before 8:30.
Piper and I went on another walk and then daddy and Presley wanted to go on a walk, so we went on another one! The weather was perfect, the kids were good, there were so many neighbors out and about...it really should be Friday, not Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment