Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!

Since I'm not on FB that often anymore I didn't officially get to announce my Happy Mother's Day post to the world (or my 400 FB friends). So Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing mother and grandmother we could ask for. We are so very lucky to have you as a part of our every day lives. We are so lucky to have you as our daycare for our babies. We couldn't ask for more and there is no way we could ever thank you enough for everything you have done for us and will continue to do for us. Whether it be daytime daycare, if I have to work late, if we have a night out or take a week long vacation you always come thru without a second thought (or you keep it to yourself!) I hope you never feel taken advantage of and I hope you always treasure this time with my girls, many grandparents don't get this time and I know we all appreciate it and would never have it any other way.We love you! Thank you for showing me what a being a mother is all about, the good, the bad and the ugly (and the really ugly, if we are talking about your other daughters!) 
Gamma with Presley (3 months old)
 
 Gamma with Piper (7 months), same park, same bench!
We love you and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment