Friday, May 31, 2013

FIve Question Friday

1. What is an acceptable age for girls to start dating? Never would be the best answer b/c boys are nothing but trouble. But in reality I want to say 16 (for a date alone with a boy), I know I was probably younger than 16 and I turned out ok. But we are going to try to keep boys away for as long as possible b/c when you are a teenage girl, NOTHING else matters but boys!

 2. Do you think your kids should have summer homework? No, do teachers do this? I do think it is important to keep your kids thinking and learning over the summer but homework? No thanks

 3. Would you prefer to live without AC or heat? Oh, I'll live without AC. I hate being cold. I always have a jacket available. Even if it is 85 degrees, I bring a jacket b/c I know once that sun goes down I'm going to be chilly!

 4. What the worst thing about staying in a hotel? I actually don't mind it too much as long as you can't hear the people next to you or the people in the hallway! Probably b/c then I know that they can hear us yelling at Presley or hear her screaming at us!

5. So, do your kids really get "104 days of summer vacation"? We haven't hit his stage of school yet, so I have no idea. From the sounds of it the summer vacations are shorter but I don't think that is all bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment