Monday, May 20, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. Do you have a doppelgänger? I do! Sarah Jessica Parker, not b/c I think I look like her but b/c I have been told I look like her multiple times in the last 10 years!

2. Do you keep your car cleaned up? Um....not really. They aren't terrible! And I will say that my car is definitely cleaner than Steve's car and work truck. If I eat fast food or gas station food, at least I try to hide the trash evidence! He does not.

3. What is a current fashion that drives you crazy? Well, let me tell ya....trying to find dresses for P to wear in the little girls section (unfortunately we are straddling the size charts between toddlers and little girls) is annoying. The amount of florescent colored clothes is slightly out of control!

4. How often do you go grocery shopping? We go for a big, overall grocery trip every weekend. But Steve will also stop at the store on his way home from work if he is going to make something for dinner. I hate making that trip to the store for one or two specific things!

5. What has been the best surprise of your life? How in the world am I supposed to choose just one? I'm surprised by the overall success in my career thus far. I'm surprised by the strength in our marriage over the last 5 years, everyone says the first year is the hardest and most couples end up divorced in the first 5 years and kids make that even harder! I'm surprised at how much Presley has grown in the last 6 months, it's so fun watching her learn and begin to socialize. I'm surprised at how much Miss Piper fits perfectly into our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment