Monday, May 13, 2013

Five Question Friday (on Monday)

1. What's the one personal hygiene thing you will not do in front of your spouse? Go to the bathroom, neither one of us feels this is necessary. HA!
2. What's your favorite thing about a newborn? The smell (even though it's probably spit up) and soft skin! I want my babies back!!! :(

3. When is "too young" to have a Facebook account? The ages between 10-14 are questionable to me. I think kids are so different and have different maturity levels that it really depends on the kid. If my 10 yr old is on Facebook, I will have the password and I will have to OK every friend request!

4. What are your hoping for for Mother's Day? Nice weather and good kids! I don't think that is too much to ask for!

5. What was the best field trip you ever took in school? I don't really remember! Is that sad?

No comments:

Post a Comment