Wednesday, May 8, 2013

P

Oh my Presley Pie. I'm just amazed at how she is growing. I know I'll probably say this every year, but I really think she has changed SO much in the last year, mostly in the last 6 months. We might give Piper some of this credit?!
She just says some phrases that just makes me question how old she really is. Like when she looks at me and says 'um, I have a question.' or 'Mom, I was talking first!'. She remembers the weirdest things and has a great memory! She tells me what words rhyme and what letter daddy and mommy and so many other words start with but then she said words that she can't pronounce just right....Caleb is Cabub, yellow is lellow, crib is caribe and bottom is botjume. And I love the imperfections! It reminds me that she is still my little girl, my baby.
I think we obviously tell her how cute she is WAY too much b/c tonight she said "I'm more cuter than daddy, mommy and Piper'. Well, she is cuter than mommy and daddy, but I think Piper is giving her a run for her money! :) I just look at that perfect little baby face that is on my 4 year old and wonder where time went! UGH!

This was P, just about a year ago! Where did those chubby cheeks go?

Growing up into my smart, beautiful, challenging little person! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment