Thursday, May 16, 2013

$550 Million

I don't even know how much money that REALLY is but it makes me happy to think about all the things I would do with it. What would you do with that much money (besides quit your job and payoff debt)?
- give my immediate family some ($1000 should be good enough, right? J/K!) and I'd probably help some close family and friends.
- buy Steve his dream car (or 10)
- give to charity, mainly Cystic Fibrosis, LLS, Alzheimer's
- travel, with a nanny :) I want the kids there but when it is bedtime the nanny can take over!
- have Steve open his restaurant (Quesadillas and Dreams...and pay a marketing person to encourage him to change the name!)
- help with education, housing and overall community development in a less fortunate neighborhood
- splurge on lipo, a boob job and lasik eye surgery!
- pay for Holly to have a nice wedding. That girl is freakin cheap (Facebook invites, Jimmy Johns and taking flowers off graves!) These are just some of her cheap ideas! LOL!

So many ideas, so little money. Wish me luck on Saturday night and if you aren't a close friend now, you better try harder in the next 48 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment