Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hello Weekend!

Ahhh...I love a little girl time on a nice Friday night with my girlie Sarah. The night was perfect, we got sprinkled on a few times but it was a nice spring night so it didn't matter.  We had no plans for our Saturday, Piper and I slept in! I think her cold is still dragging her down b/c she slept until 9! We hung out for a while, played and then got ready to head to Gordmans. We have realized that we still haven't completed finished decorating our house, we were really motivated right after we moved in and it has kind of diminished over the last 5 months. We've always had luck at Gordmans and we hadn't been there in a while.
We got home, had some lunch, Presley and I had some quiet time. Piper laid down for her afternoon nap, Steve headed to Wal-Mart and then about 3:30 Grandma came to pick up Presley for the night. They've been watching Boston and decided that a sleepover might be fun (if they both behaved), so they went to a movie, went out to dinner and then P is staying the night.
I thought it would be nice to have a night with Piper....Steve and I could watch a movie and hang out...well that changed when he decided Hairball sounded more fun.
He left about 6:30 and Piper went to bed early at 7:30! I've watched a couple of my recorded Dr. Phil episodes, I watched the Ides Of March starring my boyfriend Ryan Gosling. I really should've been more productive, oh well, too late now.
Drinking wine, watching Pretty Woman and getting ready to go to bed! Goodnight!
This smile makes me happy!
Wearing Daddy's favorite onesie!

No comments:

Post a Comment