Friday, May 3, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. What is your next home improvement goal? We (as in Steve) is working on the railing for the deck, he still needs to do the railing on the steps, of course with this crazy change in weather and the inches of snow that are on the ground, it doesn't look like he'll be finishing that this weekend.
Steve has a list of things he 'wants' to do. My next project for him to put in a whole house humidifier.

2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? No religious texts (ie Bible, Quran, Torah, etc, etc)...It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, a Breakdown, and a Much Needed Margarita by Heather Armstrong. My friend Shannon turned me on to this book after I had Presley and it is awesome, funny and I want Heather to be my friend. Seriously, people, read this book!

3. What is on top of your refrigerator? I don't think we have anything up there. Dust and sawdust from when Steve put the handles on the cabinets....that I'm pretty sure neither one of us have cleaned up yet....7 months later.

4. What are your favorite or most used phone apps? Really I don't use my phone that much. I'll check Facebook on my phone, Presley plays a couple games on there but really, that is it. I have a nice phone, but not one of those big fancy phones that are like mini-computers.

5. What's the one thing you hate most about your spouses job? He actually has a pretty good gig going with his current employer. They are laid back, he has a work truck and gas card, hours are pretty flexible, he gets time off and they don't seem to keep track of how many days he has taken or has left! So I guess I could just want him to get paid more....typical answer huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment