Thursday, May 23, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second? Oh the last possible second for sure. That snooze button gets a work out most mornings and I love it! I try NOT to do this b/c I know it is my responsibility to get everyone up and out of bed in the morning and when we are rushed, we just yell and it's not a good way to start the morning. So I try to get up and ready before I wake up P...and that girl takes a good 1/2 hour to roll out of bed, get dressed and brush her teeth and hair.

2. Who should get a baby shower? Is it just the first baby or all babies? I say that baby showers should be for the first baby....unless, maybe your second is the opposite sex of your first baby...then I can sometimes understand another shower.

3. How will you spend Memorial Day? I'm actually seeing The Great Gatsby with my friend Colleen! I don't think either one of us goes to movies very often, but a year ago when we heard they were making a movie out of this book we planned to see it! We read the book in high school and even had to put together a video and act out a portion of it. That video will NOT be making it's way to this blog or FB if I have anything to say about it!

4. Do you have a Storm/Hurricane/Tornado/Fire plan for your kids, house..? No, we don't. But after the storms last week I think Presley now knows that if she hears the tornado siren going off (which is VERY close to our house) that we should go to the basement. Maybe we should actually have a 'talk' with her about these things to be sure.

5. What is your favorite morning drink? I love a nice, hot, apple cider from the coffee shop...however, I'm trying to limit my intake of them due to the price and the calories. Guess I'll just have to learn to settle for water.

No comments:

Post a Comment