Saturday, December 3, 2011

Three trips to the doctor in one month?!

is by far the most time we have spent at the doctor in such a short amount of time since she was born! I take complete responsibility for it, since I completely jinxed us. Sunday we finished her prescription for amoxicillin for her ear infection...Monday she woke up with a rash on her face, that ended up spreading to her body....Tuesday a little worse...Wednesday it was too bad for us to ignore any longer. Steve was able to get away from work for a couple hours to take her back to our favorite walk-in clinic. And again she was very good for the doctor, allergic to amoxicillin is the outcome. I never would've thought! We are so happy we took her in when we did!
Steve and I took turns working late and getting in some more overtime. Monday he worked until 7:30 and then Tuesday I worked until 7:30. I am thankful to have a job, however maybe they could hire some more people to make up for all the hours of overtime we are having to work?!
Last night I went out with some work people for 2 coworkers going away party! I was still home by 10:30....a friend of mine jokes that I turn into a pumpkin after 10 pm b/c that is usually my 'time' to go home! I know I don't want to feel like crap the next day so it's just better for me to check out early and still get a good 8 hours of sleep!...b/c I was at work by 7 am this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment