Monday, December 19, 2011

Steve, the energizer bunny

My husband was full of energy this weekend. I worked Saturday morning and when I came home Presley and Steve were having a tea party, she was so excited for me to join! Then we all went to the grocery store and then Steve went to Walmart to finish our Christmas shopping.
When he got home he started cleaning out his closet (no man needs 22 pairs of jeans...of which most of them had holes in them from work). Then he started cleaning our computer room, I can't begin to tell you how bad this room was this picture from blog back in February is very organized compared to what he was dealing with! (http://thegoodlife-jgo.blogspot.com/2011/02/30dbc-day-8-short-term-goals-for-this.html). Presley and I made Christmas cookies while Steve continued on that task.


Yesterday we headed to the mall for the Hoover High School band fundraiser mexican lunch and raffle. (I won a Holiday Barbie and my parents won a painting and a handmade doll house!) I was the lucky one who got to ride the train with Presley this time, she was so smiley and happy on that train! P and I went to my parents house to watch the Packers (enter sad face here) while Steve went home to clean his truck, the bathroom and clean out the garage (b/c at some point it will snow and we'll want both cars in there). In addition to that he vaccumed and did laundry! Be jealous girls, he's all mine! I ordered our Christmas cards, picked them up on the way home and we got those stuffed, addressed and stamped and ready to go in the mail today! Then we wrapped all our Christmas presents and still had an hour to sit around and watch some TV!
It was a fun, productive and stress free weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment