Friday, December 30, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet? Oh, man. I have a pair of sweatpants that are at least 15 years old. They are super thin, the crouch is ripped out, the elastic waist is completely gone. They aren't pretty.

2. How many random blog readers have you met? Random? None, that I know of.

3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?) Presley is a night owl. Last year she did good staying up until 11:30, we'll just have to see how this year goes. We have no problem letting her stay up late as long as she sleeps in the next morning!

4. What are the gas prices where you live? Today it is $3.09....I think normally we are lucky enough to have some of the lowest gas prices around.

5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try? Where do I start? Chewing my nails, giving up fried food or pasta, giving up my apple cidar or mint mocha every day, limiting my time on Facebook....I just know I will fail at all these things, so it's just best that I don't try! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment