Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Goodbye rat tail!

Her hair looks so long and straight......(when wet)
but there has been that long curly rat tail, looming in the back of my mind.
It was time to get rid of the that hint of white trash in my baby.
She did so good. She was unsure at the beginning (like always).
and my BFF Josie (AKA, the girl who does my hair who I want to be my BFF) was great and didn't charge us! Woohoo! I'll make sure to tip her really good when I get my hairs did next week!
Of course, when we left Presley got a sucker for being so good. Then she wasn't happy with her choice in flavors..too bad child, sometimes you have to live with sucky choices. That was the start of her breakdown.
We stopped by Radio Shack, who would've thought Radio Shack is where she would find the ultimate toy that she just HAD to have?! A Bratz doll and Tea Cup pets (?)....BREAKDOWN!
Goodness, we were those parents with the screaming bloody murder child...to the point where people on the lower level were looking up and people in stores were looking out. I'm sure there were people who thought we were kidnapping her! We just had to laugh about it, there was nothing else to do....besides laugh and leave!!

1 comment: