Friday, December 23, 2011

Random

- I was able to cross two things off my 'life list'! yee-haw! Visit Lambeau field and going to a pro-football with my husband. I almost donated blood (to cross anothe thing off my list) at work, but we have been so busy for the last......10 months....I just never got around to signing up....blah blah..excuse, excuse. Work at most times is at the point where I try to multi-task when I get up from my desk.....twice a day. Stretch, go potty, get a snack, chat, grab all my papers off the printer....and back to my desk.
- We had a family dinner at the dining room table tonight. Normally we eat in front of the TV, bad habit...I know. P and I got home, Steve was cooking, we put on some music, did some dancing and ate dinner. Then P had to poop. Buzz kill to our family dinner. She is still doing-the-duty in her diaper. We cannot break her of this habit and then she wanted to go under the dining room table....AS I'M EATING! Sorry child, if you are getting a diaper you are getting limited to the areas in which you can squat....under the dining room table, especially when we are eating is just not going to be allowed. You'll get over it.
- My baby is almost 3. I have asked her twice what she wants on her birthday cake....the first time she said 'pink'. Then I gave her options...she decided 'Toy Story' this time. We'll ask her again in a week and she what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment