Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Huh?

So I'm friends with a guy on Facebook who I went to highschool with. But I can't understand some of the things he writes b/c of the slang he uses. I'm sure he uses his phone and wants to make everything as simple(?) as possible, but really, it's funny!

- i just luv ppl dat wanna talk cout u den realize ur there in da building n den dey leave da complex fuccin funny cut just wanna knw wut I did tho? Oh fucc it cum wit it words ain't shit!!!!
- ‎4am n still drinkin almost dun nyght fb
- Dnt kicc a fresh turd on a hot day!!!!
- Fuccin shit talkers y'all dnt knw shit! We is good friends n I did offer so shut da fucc up!!!!
- I'm gonna drop dat shit!!!!!! Where my pamper at?!!!


I'm not making this up. Who talks like this It's great entertainment, like a puzzle that I have to try to figure out!

No comments:

Post a Comment