Monday, December 19, 2011

A week in review

I had an extra day of PTO I had to take so I made my weekend a little longer and took Tuesday off too.
Samantha and I took P and B to the mall to hopefully see Santa and ride the train. Both kids wanted to play in one of those little quarters machine rides....as you can tell Presley was not impressed (similar to our Adventureland experience). The look on her face says "get me the hell off this thing"!
Surprisingly she agreed to ride the train with Boston and Sam. She was so proud of herself!
Santa was a no-go for both kids. Both were extremely not impressed, scared and not even willing to give him a fist-bump!
I then took Presley to Aprils for the afternoon and went to get my hair cut! I was extremely needed and it always takes her 2 1/2 - 3 hours to highlight, wash, cut, blow dry and straighten my hair.
Wednesday we had Holly's birthday dinner at my mom's house (which was the night our computer crashed) and then Thursday we had a girls night birthday dinner at the Olive Garden.
As I noted before, I knew Steve had done his research around a new computer. He tried fixing ours, which he had done before...we looked into having it fixed but that computer has been on it's way out for some time now. We actually had a $200 gift card to Best Buy, so that helped in our decision. Friday night Steve went out and purchased a new lap top!

No comments:

Post a Comment