Monday, December 5, 2011

Five Question Friday...3 days late

I will get the hang of this Friday post eventually. I might have to set myself a reminder or something.
1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your house?
I love that I still have all my stuff from when I was a kid. My parents bought us a new Christmas ornament every year...and I have all of them. I actually started buying Steve one a year and now we have been doing it for Presley too (well, Holly has. She gets P an ornament for Christmas which is great b/c kids really get too many toys anyway!

2. Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type?
Every year I tell myself I won't wait until the last minute...and every year we are out the weekend before Christmas buying gift cards to stuff in cards for gifts.
This year...we have 2 nephews (in case you lost count we have 8 nephews and 3 nieces) left and Steve is in charge of them. So I'm done! Booyah!

3. When do you turn on your heat? Whenever it gets cold. I hate being cold and why should I be uncomfortable in my own home?

4. Do you ever wish your blog was private? Nah, not enough people read it or really care about what I have to say for me to worry. I do try to avoid using last names and if anyone wants me to remove their name or picture I hope they let me know!

5. Do you put your deodorant on before of after you put on your shirt? After, duh. What kind of question is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment