Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Road Trip : Part 1

Steve and I took the opportunity to drive to Green Bay to watch my Packers play his Raiders this past weekend. It was our anniversary and Christmas presents to each other. You will get the extra special opportunity to see this trip thru all my pictures! Lucky you!
The drive was 6 1/2 - 7 hours, my source of entertainment was the billboards along the way.
I'm not even sure what this advertisement is for?!
Yes, the small white print under Mustard Museum......says Poupon U.
Love it.
Now I know what to get Steve for his birthday! A longer shirt to cover that butt crack!
Do these signs actually work to sell things?
Steve hated this cheesy sign. You better believe that I shouted BEEF-FENSE while we were at the game!
The closer we got the Green Bay....the better the signs got. The green and gold oozed from this city and I loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment