Monday, December 19, 2011

Packer weekend : Part 3

I'm a week behind, ugh! Let's see....Monday morning we decided to hit up the Packer Hall of Fame before we left town. My mom said I was stupid if I went to Green Bay and didn't go there, so I guess we didn't have any other choice but to prove to her that we aren't dumb and I am still the smart daughter! (LOL, totally kidding!)
We took way too many pictures so I'll control myself and only post some of them.
We were the first ones there at 9 am, which was so nice not having to fight a crowd....and I could sexually harass the statues!

Me and my boy Clay Matthews
We even had the chance to Lambeau leap....which I didn't try b/c there was no way I was going to jump that high and I didn't want to face plant into the green padded walls....especially when Steve had the camera!

4 Super Bowl trophies! Yeah baby!
The drive back home was long, but we made 2 stops along the way....to get cheese curds and in Williamsburg for 20 minutes of power shopping, a quick dinner and to gas up!
Presley was happy to see us but we knew she had fun and was good hands with Holly and my parents! Thanks to them again for being so awesome! We are lucky to have all of you!
Of course, the Packers lost their game yesterday. We figured we had to lose one along the way, preferably not in the playoffs or the Super Bowl, so we can't complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment