Monday, February 21, 2011

30DBC Day 8 - short term goals for this month and why

1. Clean our computer room. This has been on ongoing struggle with us, mostly me b/c I keep all our papers for everything. I mean really, do we need to keep our water and utility bills? No, there is no information on them that is private and who cares! Credit cards or medical statements, can just be shredded...all of these things we can find online if we really need to see a copy.

People, I have receipts from 2009. Even if I could find the actual receipt I needed for something I bought in 2009, no place we allow me to return it anyway!

2) Pay off the last of our credit cards! Our tax return should be here in the next couple weeks and the final $1500 will be paid off!!! What a great feeling! Now we just have to keep it that way!

3) Sign Presley up for either toddler tumbling or waterbabies class for this spring.

4) For Steve: get the basement drywall finished and ready for paint!

5) Watch the Netflix movie that we've had for almost 2 months. Really it shouldn't be that hard to find 3 hours to watch The Aviator!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this.Short-term goals are goals that focus on the immediate future.They focus on today, this week, or this month.Read this also http://www.mindvalleyacademy.com/blog/impact/short-term-goals.

    ReplyDelete