Monday, February 7, 2011

Packer Victory!!!!!!!!

My parents decided to have a Super Bowl party since our Green Bay Packers decided to kick ass this season and make their way to the top!
For some reason my (extended) family has decided that after every Packer touchdown a shot of Goldschlager is needed. So we had our 'green and gold' shots with green shot glasses and Goldschlager and we were ready for the the Packers to score!

Ignore the babies in the picture with shots...just doesn't seem right! LOL! Sorry to Sam, Dan and Jared for only getting your arms included on the picture, we'll blame Lisa since she took the picture! Just kidding, haha!
Neither one of my parents drink....ever. But they had no problem putting down the shots, in honor of the Packers, of course! Presley's not quite sure she likes what Grandma is doing here.
Presley with Pa and Boston.
The Packers won and all of us were estatic! Smiles and shots for everyone. And thanks to my parents for having all of us over!
I took today off of work. Thought maybe I would be hungover. I wasn't but Presley had a rough night. She hasn't been feeling the best, she is getting a tooth, not eating (which is totally NOT like her), had some pretty ugly diapers and was just awfully whiny all weekend. She was up from 2:30-4 am, but then she slept until after 9:30 so that was fine with me! We hung out most of the day she was pretty cuddly which I'll take advantage of any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment