Friday, February 11, 2011

Sick baby

I will say we have been very lucky when it comes to Presley's health. Ear infections every now and then but over all we might have one bad night and then she is back to herself again. However, this week we have had a different Presley on our hands. Terrible diapers, not eating, running nose, hacking cough....Steve took her to the doctor Wednesday afternoon and she had an ear infection but I'm pretty sure that is only one of her issues. All she wants to do is cuddle and love her mommy (which is so nice!).
Steve stayed home with her on Thursday and they cuddled and watched movies all day. A nice pajama day for them and good snuggle time for daddy! However, last night we felt like we had a newborn again. I think I ended up with about 4 hours of sleep, she just wanted to sleep with us and not in her crib.
She wants to play but doesn't have the energy. She has circles under her eyes, she looks and feels like she has lost weight. Makes me sad b/c I don't know what to do for her.
Please give us our old Presley back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment