Sunday, February 13, 2011

Who is this child?

Well we have a new Presley, I'm not sure it is the old Presley but it is a really whiny, needy version of her. I'm hoping she just isn't 100% feeling better b/c I'm not sure I can handle this all of the time!

We have been able to figure out what she is saying some of the time...tonight we figured out 'I want more crackers...please'.....but of course it sounded nothing like that, mostly the first syllables of those words.

I should post pictures of the odd little things she was doing this weekend. Of course, walking around in any of my shoes or boots, is pretty funny to watch her try to keep her balance. Today she was walking around with my socks on her hands, then came out of the bedroom and had both of my socks on her feet. She stood there with this little grin on her face, like 'look at me! I'm so cool, I have mommy's socks on and I did it all by myself!'

I feel old, I'm watching the Grammy's and I don't know half the people they are giving awards to. Drake, B.O.B, Florence someone or other. Maybe I need to start listening to something other than country or start going out to the bars again.

No comments:

Post a Comment