Friday, February 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What makes a good friend? I wouldn't know where to start! But it seems some of the best friends are ones that you can see every day and always have something to talk about...or not see them for years and when you finally do it's as if they were never gone!
My cirle of friends over the last 5 years has grown in sooo many different directions and I love it! No matter what happens, my girlfriends are there for me without question!
A friend will go out of their way for you, will support you during a tragic time, will answer the phone when you need someone to listen, will surprisingly send a birthday card...and I hope all these friends feel they can depend on me in the same way.
To all my girlfriends...I LOVE YOU!
2. What is the last thing you bought and then regretted buying? Usually clothes, I never spend alot of money on clothes for me or P. Sometimes I'll wear it once and not quite like the way it fits, or we buy something for Presley in hopes that it will fit next year...and it never does.
3. Have you ever had a prank pulled on you? Yes! The time I remember most was a Girl Scout camp on April Fools. We were eating hotdogs and someone put a fake hotdog in my bun instead. I don't think I even tried to take a bite but I was just embarrassed for some reason, that they would do this to me. They probably thought I would be able to handle it and it really wasn't that BIG of a deal, but I did not think it was funny!
4. What is your favorite theme park? I love amusement parks in general! I don't care if it is 6 Flags or Adventureland. I love roller coasters, the games, the food, the sound of the fun! I do hope to take our kids to Disneyworld in the future. I've always wanted to go and that is something I'm already saving for!
5. Have you ever seen someone give birth? Ummm, no. And I can't really say that I have a desire to. I know some people video tape the birth of their baby or have a mirror to watch, NO THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment