Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home Makeover or TLC's What Not to Wear? I think I have a better chance of making over myself than creating an extremely awesome, huge home so we'll say Extreme Home Makeover. Though What Not to Wear is probably more needed and fun.

2. Do you have any tattoos? Nope, but I've been wanting to get Presley's name on me somewhere, if I can find a good font. Then of course, our 2nd kid would have to have a cool enough name to get tattooed on my body too!

3. Will you tell your kids about things you did when you were growing up? I was a pretty good kid and adult, so I won't have a problem telling some of my stories. However, we might want to keep some of Steve's stories a secret! ;)

4. If the traffice light turns yellow.....do you speed up or stop? I would say more then likely I speed up, unless I have Presley in the car.

5. What is your preference: chocolate or chips? Chocolate all the way! Chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake, brownies, chocolate peanut butter ice cream, mint chocolate chip ice cream.... I think you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment